Friday, January 29, 2016

My Qatar Open Day Cabin Crew Experienced

I had my last recruitment experience with Qatar Airways December of 2015. I not made it to the Assessment Day but the whole experience is something I'll always look back to and feel proud of. I'm not a flight attendant yet but I admit I still dream to be. I just don't want to rush things and stress myself about it.

So here is my own experiences with Qatar Open Day. Open Day is more like initial screening or resume submission or initial interview. Two recruiters from different sides of the world and cultures receive the resume, do the small talks while screening each applicant. Everyone's lined up from the registration and initial reach test up to the submission of their resume. Once it is your turn, the recruiter will look and stare at you while talking. They'll ask one to more than two questions but the number of questions asked is not the basis of your acceptance. I've attended more than two ODs and the questions I got were mostly, "What's your current job?", "Why do you want to be a flight attendant?" or "Is this your number?". 
Then, you need to wait for their call. At the end, I didn't get invited for Assessment Day.

Well, that’s what I’ve experienced so far during the interviews. I didn't pass the Open Day. Well, that’s not as important as my next journey. Do not ever give up hopes and be strong in finding your dreams. Dreams will never notice you until you chase them.

Picture of me(left side) and my friend(right side) went to Qatar interview for the first time at KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment