Thursday, January 7, 2016

Emirates On Hold



Dear Candidate,
With reference to your application and interview for the position of Cabin Crew; regrettably we need to inform you that due to fully booked training courses, we are unable to proceed with your formal offer of employment at this point of time. Therefore, we will place your file temporarily on hold. We hope to be able to confirm that you have been selected; we will keep you informed if we are able to progress with your offer any sooner. Please update us if your contact and personal details change from that given in the application.
Kind regards,
Cabin Crew Recruitment
Emirates Airline
_______________________________________________________
Yes, I was received this email from Emirates on 31 December 2015 which is one day before new year. This mail means that I have to wait for 1 to 2 months before I get the job. Hopefully, I will get good news from them soon.
Now, I had something to keep me busy and hold me thinking of Emirates. However, I was thinking about my status all the time. I hope to get the 'Golden Call' soon. As long as I don’t get rejection mail, waiting was okay because in the end I was going to get the dream job.

No comments:

Post a Comment