Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Firefly Interview Stages


On 14 June 2014, I went to Firefly interview at Cititel Hotel in Mid Valley. To be honest, I didn’t really keen on this airline because the airline is very small compared to Emirates, hence I didn’t really prepare myself to attend the interview.
When I reached there, there are quite a number of people and everyone busy to filled up the registration form and most of the candidates were Malay and Indian, some of them were ex-crew from other airlines. It consists of 2 stages for the whole interview.

The first stage was cat-walking, introduction and Q&A session. For this stage, 5 candidates called into the room including me. I remembered there were 3 interviewer in the room for this stage and they look friendly. I’m start off with cat walking in front of the interviewer and briefly skin checking.This stage is quite simple. During the cat-walk, the interviewers were observed our posture and face expression all the while. After cat-walk, I do a simple introduction about myself. First stage done, I wait at outside to get the result. It’s pretty fast to get result, just within 5 minutes. And for my group, only two people get to second stage including me.

Then we were ask to go inside again to complete short English test for 15 minutes. On second stage, still the same, they called for 5 candidates into the room but this time is different interviewers. They ask me why I choose Firefly but not other airlines? And for some questions, they ask me to answer in Malay. After that, the interviewers requested us to read the announcement with mic, with loud and confident. For this stage, the interviewers also ask me to pick up a small piece of paper. In the paper, there is a topic and I'm going to present to everyone. My topic was ‘flight attendant’. When I saw the topic, I’m happy because the topic quite easy for me. But at that time, my mind suddenly blank so I don't have much ideas what to present for my topic. After everyone done the presentation means we were completed the interview and the interviewers asked us wait for the call within 2-3 weeks. Before the interview session end, I walk to the interviewers and thanks them before I leave the room. I’m feel so thankful that I get through to final stages.

At the end, I still fail the interview!

No comments:

Post a Comment