Sunday, January 10, 2016

Body Key Weight Management

Today I went to Amway Ipoh to purchase Body Key. I know many of you will ask what is this Body Key? Body Key is the first globally branded weight management programme offered by AMWAY. It is comprehensive, personalized and based on clinically backed science.











The BodyKey programme is a collaboration of key elements: Body Key Assessment Tool, scientifically formulated products, and comprehensive services, all designed to work together to help you reach your personal weight- management goals. It’s personalized and easy. Body Key Programme come along with Body Key Jump Start Kit that give you everything you need to embark on your personalized weight-management journey. The Body Key Jump Start Kit consists of:

  • Body Key by NUTRILITE Meal Replacement Shake (5 units)
  • NUTRILITE All Plant Protein Powder (4 units)
  • NUTRILITE Nutri Fiber Blend (3 units) 
  • NUTRILITE Double X Multivitamin/Multi-mineral/Concentrate (1 unit)
  • NUTRILITE Double X Refill (1 unit) 
  • In Body BAND (1 unit)
  • Body Key Gym Bag (1 unit)
  • Body Key Shaker (1 unit)
  • Body Key BMI Measuring Tape (1 unit) 
  • Body Key Guidebook (1 unit )
  • Body Key Recommender Card (1 unit) 
  • Master Code access to the Body  Key Personalized Assessment, Meal and Exercise Advice in Body Key App
In the past, I have tried many diets in order to lose weight, but none have been successful. I have done some research about this Body Key programme which can help individual to lose weight and have healthy lifestyle if we follow the proper guidelines. I saw many successful stories of people who try this Body Key programme. Hopefully I can successfully lose some weight after I try this Body Key. 

I not yet start this Body Key because I plan to try it after Chinese New Year which fall on  second week of February. I will update again after I try this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment