Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dermatix Ultra Scar Reduction Advanced Silicone Gel

Hello everyone!

As you all know, about three weeks ago, I went through a minor surgery and as most of any other surgery, it leaves mark on the skin. Yes, same as me the surgery really leaves me a scar. The doctor know I'm very particular on the scar so he gave me a product that can help to reduce the scar. The product called Dermatix Ultra Scar Reduction Advanced Silicone Gel, he said this product definitely can reduce the scar but not erase the scar. 

So I do some research about this product. From the research at Google, Dermatix® Ultra is an advanced scar formula that is proven effective in the management of scars. It has the innovative CPX (cyclopentasiloxane) technology for improved effects in flattening and softening scars and contains a unique ingredient of Vitamin C which gives the benefit of photoprotection and skin lightening. Dermatix® Ultra's high grade of skin conditioning agent heals your scar without the greasy tacky feel upon application. It leaves a soft, silky and clean feel when applied to the skin.

The benefits of Dermatix Ultra are:
  • Proven efficacy in flattening, softening and lightening scars
  • Innovative formula with CPX technology & unique Vitamin C
  • Convenience with elegant, quick drying formulation
  • Excellent cosmetic properties: smooth and silky feel, transparent & odourless
  • Easy to apply
  • Safe to use, even for children
  • Recommended by plastic surgeon

So far after I used this gel, I haven't experience any discomfort. I always put it on a clean skin and put a thin layer of it on top of the closed wound. It is not recommended to be put on top of open wound ya, so please do be careful on this and read the instruction given on the leaflet. The gel easily create a thin film covering the scar on the skin and slowly but sure help the scar to diminish. At first when the scar is new, there's a bit swollen and the skin appears darker, after a month the swelling reduced by far and the skin appears lighter too in terms of shade. I was advice to use the product as soon as the wound is dry and the scar is new. Old scar will take longer time to heal than the new one. I've used the product for one week now and it does help reducing and not 100% eliminating the scar. It only one week and I can see the improvement so I will keep using it since the product show a progressive result. 

This gel come in two size which are 7g and 15g tubes. For 7g tubes it can last up to 3 weeks and for 15g tubes it can last up to 2 months. This Dermatix Ultra Gel quite pricey for me but is worth it. I bought 15g tubes at RM115. It also available in any drugstore, pharmacy, and online stores.


Dermatix Ultra Scar Reduction Advanced Silicone Gel

  
These are pictures of my scar after i used the Ultra Dermatix for a week (scar at inner thigh)

For those who want to minimize the scar or looking for scar reduction product, I highly recommended this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment