Saturday, January 9, 2016

Blackmores Bio C & Bio E 500

Hi, as you all know that recently I just underwent minor surgery so I think off to consume vitamin C and E for fast and speedy recovery. I heard people said Vitamin C and E is good for skin. Then I came across with this brand Blackmores. Blackmores was a brand of dietary supplement product, actually there are many of them in their range for you to choose, if I was not mistaken, there are fish oil vitamin, vitamin C, B and many more to choose. 

I chose their Vitamin C and E because I read their review through online, it is really works in maintaining your stamina, its make body feel energized and what’s more important is, it does help in reducing acne scars and any scars on your body. Since I have a possibility to get scars on my left thigh, so I give a try to this product.

Blackmores Vitamin C is a dietary supplement that provides vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid. This easy-to-swallow tablet is ideal for those who require additional vitamin C for general health and well being of the body. The dosage for adults is take 1 tablet a day with meal and not recommended for children below 12 years old. Active ingredient per tablet are Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500mg, no added salt, yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial flavours or sweeteners.


Blackmores Vitamin E is a natural source of Vitamin E that has approximately twice the bio availability of synthetic Vitamin E which means it is retained longer and is twice as active in the body. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant and free radical scavenger. No added sugar, salt, yeast, gluten, starch, wheat, corn, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners. The dosage for adults is take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed and not suitable for children under 12 years.

I really do hope that this Vitamin C and E can prevent the formation of scars.






2 comments:

  1. What is the difference between vitamin natural e and bio e?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the difference between vitamin natural e and bio e?

    ReplyDelete