Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Final Approval

The waiting is over and it’s confirmed, I passed my medical exams; I received my final approval  yesterday and officially I’m moving to Dubai and the countdown has begun.

Date of joining: 22 April 2016
I have a lot of emotions inside of me, I’m happy and sad at the same time. I know I’m living the dream, a one lifetime experience job, living in Dubai, traveling to more than 140 destinations in over 70 countries across 6 continents with great benefits and privileges that a lot of people have tried  to accomplish so many times. Emirates receives over 15,000 applications for Cabin Crew per month, maybe the less of the half are currently working for them, I mean, It’s a very competitive industry, although they say otherwise, let’s get real, airlines are selective when it comes for recruiting new hires. But the bottom line is that, yes, I’m so thrilled and yes sad again.
I’ll be away from my family and boyfriend. I’m quite attach to them that I know when the day of departure comes, perhaps I’m going to cry. I know me, I’m a very independent person and to be honest, I’ve never lived so far away from my country, although it’s a great opportunity to develop myself with more independence and confidence. It may seem as a little bit of fear, but this is just normal, indeed. Maintaining focus and confident of your goals will always help to move toward success. After all, this job is all about adjusting yourself to a new lifestyle. The best part of this, is that my family and boyfriend supports me, and that’s all I need to keep flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment